Our graduate programme offers you the opportunity to gain an in depth knowledge of the teams specific to your chosen career path, whilst gaining exposure across the whole business.
Investing in the future, IGF’s graduate programme aims to develop the skills and knowledge required for a successful career. Delivered by working with high-performing teams and supported through a comprehensive induction programme, tailored training and dedicated mentoring.
Working alongside subject matter experts, you will receive guidance and encouragement in a collaborative environment to grow professionally and reach your potential.
You’ll be joining a network of graduates to learn and have fun with, whilst gaining the best practical experience with an opportunity to study towards a professional qualification or accreditation.
We are looking to recruit a team of Graduates who have achieved 1:1 or 2:1 in their degrees ideally in Finance, Business or History or of similar disciplines.
Our Programme will provide:
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial and growing Company
- The benefit of access and close working relationships with the Senior Management team
- Exposure to the full life cycle of a business and how they operate
- Buddy Support (Ex Grad)
- Mentor support
- Career development and study opportunities including industry related qualifications
- A secure role and future at the end of the scheme
- You will have a degree (or will have completed your degree by September 2022) – achieving grade 2.1 or above.
- Be a good communicator with the ability to build strong and lasting working relationships
- You have excellent written and verbal communication abilities, with high attention to detail
- You are a quick learner, inquisitive, solution focused with the tenacity to make things happen
- You are confident to articulate well thought out opinions and views
- You’re able to work on your own initiative with well-developed organisation and time management skills
- An analytical and problem-solving approach.
“I started my IGF journey on the graduate programme. The support I have received from senior management has been second to none, emphasising their non hierarchal structure. I have observed from close quarters how IGF cultivates relationships by investing in their grads and providing the advice and direction required. I am already involved with the team on several transactions across the spectrum. Having been given the opportunity to understand a wide range of factors influencing decisions, as well as what trends are shaping the market outlook.”Bethan Hughes – Client Manager