Whether you are at the start of your journey or an experienced professional, now is an exciting time to be part of IGF.
We believe in putting our clients first, a core value which we place in the hands of our trusted employees.
Diverse and talented, with exceptionally high professional standards and a passion to deliver the very best for our clients, our people are our most vital asset.
IGF prides itself on encouraging colleagues to reach their full potential within a supportive and progressive environment, and our value-led culture underpins everything we do and we believe that every colleague contributes to the growth and success of the business.
Why join IGF?
Here at IGF, the values of our company are reflected in the people we seek.
- Focus – on our clients and their evolving needs
- Innovative – a forward-thinking culture, embracing new and better ways of doing things
- Reaching excellence – our clients expect the best. We demand it
- Sustainability – integrity and honesty in our work and our relationships; fair, ethical and transparent.
- Teamwork – working together to achieve more
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial and growing Company
- The benefit of access and close working relationships with the Senior Management team
- Exposure to the full life cycle of IGF
- Attractive package and benefits
“At IGF, there is a emphasis on the development of their employees. I joined the company as a Risk Analyst in late 2019, and by the middle of 2021 had become the business’s Operational Risk Manager. My colleagues have provided me with plenty of support and guidance throughout my time with IGF so far, as well as being able to complete both the UK Finance Foundation and Certificate Courses within the last two years.”Alex Insuli – Operational Risk Manager