As an independent asset-based lender for UK businesses, we truly understand the challenges all SMEs are facing right now.
The government’s guidance on restricted social movement and self-isolation for those at the greatest risk, creates significant challenges for financial advisors, your business, your clients and the wider UK economy.
As a responsible lender, we are here to listen and support as we all try and navigate the next few months of this dreadful crisis.
- We are working remotely and remain in a position to make credit decisions quickly.
Providing access to funding to UK businesses
- We are coordinating with industry bodies, including the British Business Bank and UK Finance, to ensure we can support as many UK SMEs as possible in this time of crisis
- We are supporting our clients by planning ahead for the months to come after the current pandemic
- We remain a full suite asset-based lender and will do our best to work with you and your clients to pull value from the business assets available
- We are here to help and happy to talk through any lending challenges or questions you might have, even if you’re unsure of the support you currently need, or whether asset-based lending is right for you.
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
The purpose of the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme is to support UK SME businesses who are experiencing lost or deferred revenues, leading to disruptions to their cashflow, as a direct result of COVID-19.
Click here to find out more and see if you are eligible.
We want to reassure you that we continue to support UK SME’s, and that there are viable and sustainable alternative funding options in the UK market. For more information please contact us at:
0800 051 8397