As a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA), IGF Group adheres to a Code of Conduct that sets rigorous and exemplary professional standards.
The ABFA Code of Conduct lays down six commitments, designed to ensure that members treat their clients and their guarantors fairly and responsibly and to operate with integrity at all times.
To achieve these standards ABFA has established six key commitments which require that:
- ABFA Members shall abide by this Code and all applicable laws and regulations.
- ABFA Members shall act with integrity and deal fairly and responsibly with clients and guarantors.
- ABFA Members shall provide clients and guarantors with all appropriate information in a timely and transparent manner.
- ABFA Members shall ensure that legal documentation issued by them is clearly and unambiguously written.
- ABFA Members shall provide effective and timely client services in accordance with their legal agreements.
- ABFA Members shall operate their own appropriate complaints procedures and ABFA may from time to time request details of such procedures and anonymised data as to their outcomes.